If you know Cary then you know he’s got darn fine taste in bikes.
Cary’s recently completed all-XTR Giant Trance 27.5. The new 11 speed XTR setup paired with a 34t Wolftooth front ring provides an excellent gear range, riding reliability, and an increadibly smooth shift even in the rough stuff. Add to that a Raceface SixC 35.0 cockpit, KS Integra dropper, and a Fox suspension platform and you’ve got a bike worth drooling over. Or in Cary’s case it’s just one more reason to be stoked 24-7.
- Frame: 2014 Giant Trance 27.5
- Drivetrain: Shimano XTR 1×11 speed. Shimano M985 (10 speed) crank, 34t Wolftooth ring
- Brakes: Shimano XTR with XTR Frieza centerlock rotors
- Shock: Fox Float X 140mm
- Fork: Fox 34 CTD 160mm
- Wheels: DT 350 hubs, Phil spokes, Notubes rims
- Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35″
- Seatpost: KS Integra 150
- Handlebar: Raceface SixC 35.0 carbon
- Stem: Raceface