Nice power wheelie bro!
Another installment of Bikes we Ride is here with one of our more recent additions to the shop: Jesse Jackson. Don’t let the name (or mane) fool you, Jesse brings a wealth of knowledge to the shop, especially when it involves suspension or wheelies.
When Jesse came to the shop he was riding a janky touring bike, which doesn’t float here. We had this 2011 Kona Paddy Wagon floating around and he snapped it up right quick. It took a couple months to come together, but it’s a solid ride for sure.
- Purpose: Wheelies (and general riding I guess)
- Size: 56cm
- Head angle: Chris King Tall Baseplate for extra slack bro.
- Handlebars: Sunline V1
- Hubs: All City Sheriff Hubs
- Rims: H Plus Son TB14 Rims
- Fenders: SKS fenders
- Seatpost / Stem: Thomson Stem and Post
- Pedals: Shimano Saint Pedals